Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Yoga Pant Round-Up

A selection of oh-so-fab yoga pants. Most of these can be found at local studios, but more colors and sizes are available online. Happy shopping.(1) Classic Be Present Mobility Pant (my personal fav!), (2) Be Present Versatility Pant (the side vents snap closed), (3) Stonewear Designs Meridian Pant, (4) Foat Slit-Back Pant (great local company), (5) Prana Gaucho Capri, (6) Karma Base Pant, (7) Lucy Grace Crop, (8) Athleta Chaturanga Pant (I am buying these)

2 comments:

drishtiyoga said...

Hi! This is such a great post -- it seems like I'm always on the quest for the perfect yoga pants. Did you buy the Athleta Chaturanga pants? I was eyeing those ... but instead I bought some from Inner Waves Organics, the Luana pant and capri. Very happy with them. http://www.innerwavesorganics.com/.

Anonymous said...

I would love too buy these cool pants for my yoga classes.